You’re eager to become your own boss and you think you have what it takes for self-employment, but are you truly ready?
Solo salon ownership requires just as much planning, research and organization as traditional salon ownership. If you haven’t done your homework, you’re going to be fighting an uphill battle from the day you open for business. Join me and the rest of the Nail Tech Reality Check team at The Conference in Salt Lake City this August and learn what you need to know before you commit to a booth or suite rental agreement.
During this intense two-day event, you’ll explore your options and craft your business plans as we guide you through the challenges of being a self-employed salon professional: legal compliance, service pricing, marketing, financial management, client relations and more.
- Protect your investment against costly violations of federal and state laws.
- Develop unique services and establish profitable service pricing.
- Brand your business through powerful imagery and social media engagement.
- Position yourself above your competitors.
- Overcome the limitations of solo ownership with best practices and effective policies.
- Learn practical strategies and how to implement them immediately.
Attendance is limited so register soon!
Attendees will receive powerful business tools, including:
- The Microsalon Owner’s Complete Business Toolkit
- Branding and Social Media Planning Kit
- The Self-Employed Professional’s Workbook
Lunch will be catered each day, and attendees who stay at the hotel receive free breakfast, free WiFi access, discounted rates of $79 per night, and a complementary airport shuttle!
Just like our last conference in Chicago, The Solo Salon Owner’s Conference is extremely structured and focused on the needs of the attendees. This event has been designed for people who take their business seriously and who are ready to do the work necessary to ensure their success.
Are you up to the challenge?
For more information and to register for the event, click here. If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com.