Are you renting space to beauty professionals? If so, this toolkit is for you. The Salon Landlord’s Toolkit includes:
- Rental Salon Ownership 101: A 22-page comprehensive guide to rental salon ownership that breaks down everything you need to know in language you can understand.
- The Rent Calculator: A spreadsheet system that will automatically calculate your rental rates for you.
- The Rent Calculator Guide: A 6-page instruction manual that will walk you through the spreadsheet in simple steps so you understand what your numbers mean.
- The Rental Salon Owner’s Lease Component Checklist: What makes a perfect lease that’s appealing to tenants, protects landlords, and fair to both parties? This checklist covers the terms and covenants every great lease should contain.
- The Sample Lease Agreement: Against my better judgement, I have included a sample lease agreement. This lease is not meant to be used as a template, but to illustrate what a formal lease agreement looks like. Feel free to use this tool when drafting your lease terms, but never, EVER use it in your own business until a qualified attorney has reviewed and approved it.
The Rent Calculator is only compatible with Microsoft Excel and Excel for Mac. I cannot guarantee compatibility with any other program.
This file is a ZIP file (compressed). The contents will need to be extracted after download in order for them to be accessible. If your phone/tablet does not have this capability, there are apps you can download to extract contents from zip files, but for best results, download the files on a laptop or desktop computer, extract the files there, and then send them to your mobile devices if you like to read on the go. (If you attempt to access a zip folder on a mobile device that doesn’t know what a zip folder is, you’ll get a screen full of random jibberish, which is pretty in its own way, but definitely not useful.)
- No updates or additions yet! When changes are made to this downloadable, you’ll find information about it here!
NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS
Downloadable items aren’t eligible for returns or refunds since there’s no way to verify deletion of a downloadable file. All sales are final. If you have any pre-purchase questions that aren’t answered in the item listing, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!