Ready to go solo? Don’t go it alone.
Solo salon entrepreneurship requires just as much planning, research, and organization as traditional salon ownership. Discover what you need to know before venturing out on your own, or if you already work alone, elevate your business beyond your expectations.
- Protect your investment against costly violations of federal and state laws.
- Develop unique services and establish profitable service pricing.
- Brand your business through powerful imagery and social media engagement.
- Overcome the limitations of solo ownership with best practices and effective policies.
- Learn practical strategies and how to implement them immediately.
Conference includes catered lunch each day, Sunday and Monday.